Art Jam 2017
a “gathering” of artists sharing their creativity, techniques & enthusiasm….
all happening in the barn….at: Rock Hollow Farm!
July 21, 22 & 23 – Fri, Sat & Sun 10 to 5
ART JAM 2016, held Sequim Lavender Weekend at Rock Hollow Farm, 505 E. Silberhorn Road, Sequim, WA, provides the “barn people” an opportunity to show a major body of their work reflecting personal style, vision and technical proficiency. New art and fresh ideas abound in a venue that reflects friendship and intimacy. Join in our community art project…. perhaps catch a little music under the apple tree….or maybe bring a picnic lunch and walk the ‘hollow’. Checkout our website for ART JAM 2016 directions, artist info & updates. See you at Rock Hollow!
- Lynne Armstrong: Acrylic & watercolor landscapes, & still life
- Susan Gansert Shaw: Watercolor, Acrylic & pastel contemporary landscapes
- Mary Franchini: Mixed Media contemporary paintings
- Terry Grasteit: Abstract Acrylic Paintings
- Stephen Portner: Wood Furniture
- Barb Boerigter: Found Object Sculpture
- Brian Buntain: Contemporary Jewelry
- Ed Crumley: Contemporary Jewelry
- Tammy Hall: Driftwood sculpture
- Special Guest Artists
- Larry McCaffrey : Metal sculpture
- Mike McCollum: Everything
While you’re here, be a part of our community Art Jam! We invite you to express yourself. . . leave your mark on our graffitti wall or add to the community painting. We’ll provide materials…you bring your inner Artist!
Come & meet us, view our works in progress, feel our creative energy, be inspired! Don’t miss this fun, interactive art event! A part of Sequim Lavender Weekend.
You can find Art Jam at 505 E. Silberhorn Road in Sequim. Check out the map page!
Check out some images from last year’s event.